Monday, August 6, 2007

First post of Mr. Big

Finally, I am forcing myself to blogging. Everyone seems to be doing it and so am now I.

I had idea that I should start blogging for some time now, but I have been both busy and lazy and never got around to it... But now it has begun.

If you wonder - who am I - this is not important. This blog I try to keep anonymous in a sense that I may give clues to who I am, but I will never tell directly. Here I can say things that I possibly would not state under my own name. Most likely I will start some day soon also blogging under my real name in some other blogging site... or here at blogger.com - only time will tell.

Anyway - I hope this turns out to be a nice blog with many readers. and may the 06.08.2007 be the date to be remembered.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home