Monday, August 6, 2007

Men and women - why is it ...

Sometimes I start wondering about something. I post my wondering here, so YOU can comment on them.

Why is it that society considers it more or less normal, if older man has perhaps 10-20 years younger wife. But if young man has 10 or 20 years older wife it is considered kinky.

Why is it that in adult or erotic movies like Emmanuelle - Girl+Girl action is "standard" and widely acceptable, while Boy+Boy action is something that is never-ever used in mainstream adult movies. I am 100% heterosexual male myself, but I have the same feelings - lesbian scenes are OK, gay scenes are not.

Why is it that there is almost no women in car racing (be it Formula 1 or WRC rally)?

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home